Sunday 20 May 2012

Love is always in the air

First visit

I still remember, masa mula2 dpt tahu the big possibilities that  i'm a cancer patient..i searched the info in internet
what is lymphoma?
how true lymphoma is a cancer? the moment i knew it was a cancer, so many things playing in my mind..
am i gonna die??
any survivor out there?
what they do? i don't want to do chemo..
what will happen to my husband?
is he gonna leave me behind?
what about our dreams together?
memang menangis air mata darah pn takkan change the situation..

and I started crying again ..and why just after I  healed from my lost :(

masa tu tak boleh nak fikir ape2. i'm lost in my own world. helpless. speechless. bisu terus..

Luckily Siti Zahrah Abdul Jalil (My dear sis, Biby) was in town. She live in Kuching Sarawak. She came to pay me a visit at hospital. She came with a great smile with the red daisy. She always give me support inside out. Her words her big hug always always always makes me relieved. At least batu yg terhempap dari gunung tu dah beralih skit..Not everyone can simply do that. She was the one calling begits to come and visit me. She said i need support. At least moral support.

Why?? Why she did that..? I don't want any sympathy from anyone..And why I need to tell people that I am sick? I am not sick.. Not yet..Doc just give the pre-diagnosis.

Biby managed to get Liza, Najib, prince Naqib, Ijat, Fara, Zura & Malin. That time they only know that I was hospitalized because of jaundice. Dewi, Tiqah, Ros also came over. Yes thanks to Siti Zahrah Abdul Jalil. That's what friends are for. Cheer me up and just to be there by my side.



My Birthday 2011

Untuk pertama kalinya I celebrate my birthday in  hospital.

On that special day, Allah SWT kurniakan sedikit kudrat nk bgn, nk mkn sendiri, mandi sendiri, so I can shampoo my hair! Yeah! Da lama tak shampoo. dah 3 hari tak boleh bangun after the 1st ERCP procedure. Doctor pn tegur.."Oh Puteri today u manage to mandi & basuh rambut ye"..Yes doctor :)
Psycho je tu..Because that day is my birthday so my mind dah set I must be happy and well.. kut.. Well, may be. That is all about power of mind.
After a while, mama, Syakirah,Wan Zah, Pah, Wan Aina, Sakinah, Wan Shila came..with my birthday cake. I am blessed with a wonderful family. Love is in the air ..

My ex-colleagues Kak Naz, Kak Farah and Kak Zai also came afterwards .I am so happy.. Lame tak jumpe derang. Bertambah sket lg semangat utk hari ni.

In the afternoon, my ex-33A4 Dewi, Ros, Tiqah  (Dewi's sis) and Biby (she asked me to imagine she was there) came with my 2nd birthday cake. Yeay! Macam la boleh mkn semua tu kn..but I don't care. Oh yes..the love still in the air.

Ok, that was enough. I felt so tired..dah tak boleh nk lyn tetamu. Tak byk ckp pun hari tu, tp paksa jugak ckp. I'm so excited sbb ade jugak kawan2 time susah. The momment Dewi and Ros balik I collapsed . Penat sgt..Ya Allah..I need strength..

The 3rd surprise from Ijat and Liza for my birthday was a failure. Derang dtg, I already slept. Tak boleh nk buka mate langsung even i know they was there. Guess what?? They brought the 3rd cake for my birthday. At last Ijat and Liza brought back the cakes and makan sendiri..Thanks guys..I even get a birthday present from Ijat. Oh Amer was there too..

Love is still in the air :)


It was awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment